We are going to have the seminar for applicants of admission to high school in Japan.
Date : August 11, 2011
Time : 1pm~3pm
Place : Nanbu Kominkan
Eligible applicant : 2nd & 3rd year student in junior high school.
Participation cost : Free
1. The kinds of high school in Japan and its school life.
2. The expenses of going to high school & scholarships
3. Advices about study in junior high school for going to high school.
4. Entrance examinations of high school. (The kinds & contents)
5. Differences of the school system between Philippines and Japan.
6. Student’s experiences of KOUKOU JUKEN by high school students.
If you are interested in this seminar, please contact us.
080-4308-8380(Tagalog) or 090-9175-8380(Japanese)